Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Hello from Annalisa DiBernardo (Molly)










Hi everyone! It’s Annalisa! I play the part of Molly, the youngest orphan, but in real life I am 11 years old. The tour is going great, but we are getting close to the end. We only have 3 and a half weeks left! All of the orphans are reminiscing about what we did when we were in rehearsals and throughout the tour. Being on tour for almost 9 months has made us become like sisters.

Even though I’m not as young as Molly, I can relate to my part because Molly can be very mischievous and so can I! She also does a flip into a basket and I’m a gymnast as well as a dancer, singer and actress. When I’m older, I think I want to become a singer, actor or Marine Biologist. Who knows, maybe I’ll be a performing Marine Biologist!

Now, I get a lot of questions from kids like, “Who does your hair and make-up?” and “Who is your personal secretary?” I also get asked, “Do you each get your own dressing room?” and “What is it like not to do school?” To start off, we don’t wear make-up, we do our own hair, none of us have a personal secretary and the orphans share a dressing room. And, trust me, we DO SCHOOL! We have a tutor who travels with us and we go on fieldtrips whenever we can. They are always so much fun! The traveling can be hard and we miss our families, but we are doing what we love…performing! My favorite part of performing is making people happy. I absolutely have loved this experience and couldn’t be happier with the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment